Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How Long Chlamydia Can Be Dormant

... Your place for some time now since I wrote ...


Hello again dear friend @

Some time ago I do not write ...
could tell you were the holidays ... but not ...
could tell you that I have not had time ... but not ...

You know, the reason I have not written before is because I believe that I have nothing interesting to tell ...
Nothing new to write ...
Nothing new to discover you ...

it because, as always, I learned that is within you everything you need ...

be why I have complete confidence that your wisdom houses a crucial, if you listen carefully and let whisper in your ear, will help you find ...

be why I have the full assurance that dwells within you and that light can enlighten you when you're in the dark and you will see ...

Who am I to say that You are your greatest treasure? ... But you can sometimes forget about it and discover you forget ...

... Sometimes we spend so much time searching the deserted islands, using ancient scrolls, maps and we were never led to any site ... that we forget where you are the most precious and rich treasure imaginable ...

And we forget to enter it or even need to map, because they always carry with us ... in our

heart ... Maybe if we let ourselves be guided by him, we could achieve,
If we stop to listen, could hear,
If we open the eyes, we would see the light ...

And then, I wonder,
What am I writing something that you already know?

The truth is I have no answer ... but at least I hope my words will serve to reflect and realize, if you have not done yet, that you live all the resources you need to become who

want to be ... ... And now, I think, for a second, I will open your eyes, open my ears and open my heart ... and you may find in me the answers those questions that I often do, and often you do ...

Be happy.

Bruno. Www.psicoaching.es




Tuesday September 7, 2010


Posted by www.psicoaching.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment